Tuesday, June 25, 2013

A little on the CRAZY side…

The packers are here and the packing has begun. 

 photo MovingDay-0252_zpsadbe3939.jpg

I thought this time around would be so easy because we have movers.

Nope….

 photo MovingDay-0251_zps4e26cb9f.jpg

Still stressed.

I think I am certifiably CRAZY.  Lock me in the loony bin.

I can’t wait to be settled in to our new house.  The key word is SETTLE.

We are finally settling down.

Two cheers for life being permanent instead of temporary.

P.S. If I am missing from my blog for a while; you know why.

 photo MovingDay-0254_zps3229431c.jpg

Let the moving begin.

5 comments:

Colleen said...

good luck with the move!!

Teresa said...

I'm in the same boat as you are, but without the movers. It sounds like you have a lot of wonderful things to look forward to in your new home. Enjoy being a permanent resident! :)

KW said...

Don't tell me it is still crazy with movers??? It's suppose to be easy peasy (as Luke would say)

Unknown said...

Ugh, moving is so hard. Best of luck!

oopsiemaizie said...

good luck with your move!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails