Friday, February 1, 2013

Be the good FREE printable.

Last week, I shared a little bit about our families theme for the year. 

You can read more about it here.

I had several blogger friends ask if I would share the printable; and possibly in a few varieties of colors.

Today, I am doing just that.

Here is the printable that I made for our family:

be the good copy

This is what it looks like in our home:

Photobucket

I put it in a simple frame.

It is in a place that you can see right when you come in the door.

Photobucket

If you would like one for your home, I have made it in a few other colors:

be the good red copybe the good coral copy

red          coral

be the good blue be the good green copy

blue                brighter green

be the good dark green copy be the good brown copy

darker green           brown

be the good gray copy be the good pink copy

gray           pink

be the good purple copy

purple

If you would like to download these for personal use, you will find all of them by going here.

This print will not have my watermark on it when you go to the download.

They are made to fit an 8x10 frame.

When printing printables, I have just used my home printer. 

However, I much prefer the prints that I took the time to print at a lab.  mpix.com is a great place for that.

Enjoy!!

Along with this little print in my home, I also made these fun pots for my front porch:

Photobucket

I made them out of #10 cans that I spray painted.  I picked up the trees after Christmas for around $2.00 a piece.

I added “be the good”, by using rub-on letters, for one more reminder when we walk through our door.

I know we can all use the reminder to “be the good.”

I love these little winter pots.

Photobucket

They go so well with my winter wreath.

12 comments:

Amy said...

Such an uplifting message! Thanks for the printable! I'm interested in making some, too, I'm just lost as to which program to use for uploading & how to go about it. If you have any advice that you would like to share, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks! :)

Lyndi said...

LOVE THIS! Thanks for sharing the printable! I plan to print and put in my office at work. Also, might do one at home too!

Your little "cans" are adorable too!

Kelly A. said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you Andrea! I am printing this off right now! :) You are so awesome! Thanks again for sharing your wisdom and talents! I've never met you but I feel liked I learn a lot from your example just by reading your blog :)

The Small Bevell Bunch said...

This is a great reminder and I loved how you have put it in your home! I read your first post and then I saw the same saying on Ellen! :)

Leslie Posey said...

I made me one of these the day I read Ur post...I did mine on a canvas and did it in red and white with a grey/blue background...its a 16 x20 canvas and its on my mantle for right now!! I love the slogan and what it means in our lives at this time where there is so much going on around us!! It's a great reminder

Leslie Posey said...

I made me one of these the day I read Ur post...I did mine on a canvas and did it in red and white with a grey/blue background...its a 16 x20 canvas and its on my mantle for right now!! I love the slogan and what it means in our lives at this time where there is so much going on around us!! It's a great reminder

ATLAS Academy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ATLAS Academy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ATLAS Academy said...

I just love the printable. You are so kind to share. I can't wait to see you guys next week.

Jill said...

Thank you so much for sharing your talents!! I will be printing and framing this in for our family room!

Eileen said...

Andrea. THANK YOU! I'm going to print for my home. My daughters homes, and give copies to the sisters I visit teach. I will give credit and praise to you!

Stella said...

I always love to be here and this post was fun to read and look at. Love thar printable and your pots are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing; a good reminder. Your blog is always inspiring!
X

Related Posts with Thumbnails